Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome friends and family to Tyler's blog.  We thank you for your support but mostly your prayers.  They are greatly appreciated and needed.  Tyler is enjoying company today from Conner, Clay and Austin.  They have been cheering him up with a game of scrabble and popcorn.  Tyler is feeling better after a tough day yesterday.  He had a small portion of his bone removed in his right tibia. The biopsy revealed that he has a form of bone cancer called osteosarcoma. The family will be traveling to Memphis on Monday to begin treatment at St. Jude's Children's Hospital. The family's desire was to have Tyler treated at this world renown hospital which is difficult to get into to. They had no immediate openings to treat Tyler's type of cancer unless you lived within a 200 mile radius of the hospital.   The Hanson's moved to Louisville in August 2006, leaving a home to sell in Memphis.  Today they learned that Tyler will be immediately accepted as a patient because their home hasn't sold.  Isn't God good that he didn't send anyone to buy that home?  It has been on the market for 2 years!!!!!!WOW!  Tyler needs your prayers for a successful treatment to cure this cancer.  The tests taken at Kosair showed that the cancer has not spread.  Praise GOD! We are anxiously waiting for the news some day soon that Tyler is completely healed! Tyler needs to hear from his friends.  Please send Tyler encouraging notes along with cards.  We will have a Memphis address soon.  This week you can drop off cards to Kim Novicki in the middle school office at CAL.  If you would like to talk, call Kim at home instead of Sarah.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey tyler hope u feel better!!! ryan l.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler ! I love you so much and you are in my prayers. I've been thinking of you and I hope you have a speedy recovery. :) I will always be in touch.

Ross Family said...

Hey Ty,

Can't wait to see you. You know we are praying for you. God is working and we know he hears the prayers of a righteous man. Hurry up and get here we are waiting to beat you in Scrabble.

The Ross'

jackson said...

Hey tyler it is maverick hope u make a quick recovery. I will be praying for you at church home and at school

Anonymous said...

what's up tyler? I hope you are feeling better. I will keep visiting you even when u are in
Memphis. You and your family are in my prayers.

PS: The office is stupid

Anonymous said...

hey tyler we all miss u sooo much and we are all praying for u!!!!i hope feel better!!!

Anonymous said...

Tyler,
We are all praying for YOU and your family. Praise our wonderful God that you will soon be at St. Jude. We will be thinking of you this week and lifting you up before our Lord Jesus. Love, Your neighbors.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler! My family and I have been praying for you and your family. We hope you get better. Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

hey tyler!! you are in our prayers!! hope you have a very quick recovery
amber, taylor, and alli
P.s.(from alli)you still havent signed my yrbook

Anonymous said...

Tyler,

You will be in our prayers daily. Remember to surround yourself with positive Christian people and healing prayers and verses from the BIBLE. Matt 21:22: "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." GOD will not say NO to those who ask.

Blessings to you and your family!

Much love,

The Hooker Family
(Cassidy's Mom and Dad)
Cassidy and Chelsea

Bruce Novicki said...

Hey dude!!!!!!!!!! It's Conner (hehe)! dude, i have some advise for you. Whatever you do, DON'T TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS!!! haha jk jk get better!!!

Anonymous said...

hey! You really need to get better soon so we can have another one of those water fights!! haha im praying for u and so is my family!
Call anytime if you just want to talk we love you...

Anonymous said...

hey tyler this is hannah stanfield and morgan dowell. we dont know you but we are praying for you! we hope you get better soon!

Anonymous said...

HEYYYYYYY TYLERRRR!!!!! hope you feel better! really soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow tht was alot! lol! miss ya! jo

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler. I hope you had a good trip to Memphis. You and your whole family are covered in prayer.
We are gonna miss you while you are gone so much that we are going to come see you in Memphis. Give your mom a hug from me. We love you!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey tyler!!!!!!!!!! i miss you!!!!!!! so back soon!!!!!!!!!!! we're all praying you for!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tyler,
I hope you feel better. I am getting my family to pray for you and also the group of people who serve communion with me at southeast. They are all strong christians and will pray for dailly.

-connor

p.s.: get better soon so we can go on a run!

Anonymous said...

heyy tyler! i hopee youu feeel better soon! charlotte says your still in her wayy! but she says jk.
haha -ur crippled tripper haha alyxx.

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! tyler i hope you feel a lot better really soon. we will all miss u. and u r in my prayers. GOD BLESS!!!
-Keturah Smith

Anonymous said...

What address whould I mail a card to? I was best friends with Sarah in High School in California. I would love to send Tyler a card! Please email me at mrsberq@yahoo.com.
Thanks! Marisa

Anonymous said...

tyler!!! we r all praying for u
u have to get better so u can run cross counrty next year
lauren♥

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler its Alli(lawson). its really wierd at school without you! i miss you soooooooooooooooo much! i really hope you get better soon! you have to run cross country! it would be so wierd without you! Hope to see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
with love,
Alli Lawson
p.s. your in our prayers!!!

Anonymous said...

hey tyler! I miss you soo much!! You need to visit me like everyday I have like no one to annoy!! haha jk.... Get better soon!! I miss your crippledness!! haha jk..... again!! so if your ever bored text any time!! me and me family are praying for you!!
-the almighty sarah<3

hannah f. said...

omg tyler its sooo weird not having you at skool yup im doing this in computer class yup wow sawyer just gave me the nickname hf yup weird...ya hope you feel better we miss ya bunches!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Tyler,
Hey this is sorta akward its Katie from last yr I had like EVERY class wit u tlk to morgan she'll jog ur memory I'm so srry about well ya no!!!!!!=[ I like almost cried wen I heard how has school been? Mi yrs. Been BAD I well get well soon hummmm POTATOES lol small joke to lift ur spirits!!!!!! I'm praying for u!!!!!=]
Luv ya ,
Katie <3>

Anonymous said...

Tyler,
Hey this is sorta akward its Katie from last yr I had like EVERY class wit u tlk to morgan she'll jog ur memory I'm so srry about well ya no!!!!!!=[ I like almost cried wen I heard how has school been? Mi yrs. Been BAD I well get well soon hummmm POTATOES lol small joke to lift ur spirits!!!!!! I'm praying for u!!!!!=]
Luv ya ,
Katie <3>

Anonymous said...

hey tyler hope ur doing ok we miss u in pre algebra well now we only got 1/2 day left and im praying for ya


ps hi tyler
this is from ryan h idk y i did anonymous:)

Anonymous said...

Wats up tyler??? I am sooo glad its the last day of school! Like i said im prayin' for u everyday and we miss u soo much!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler! Hope you feel better, I'm keeping you in my prayers! Patrick G.

P.S. I agree with Clay about the office