Day of Rest

Saturday, June 7

Tyler enjoyed a restful day today with his family. They went to the movies but afterwards Tyler was feeling very tired and he had a headache. He went home to sleep it off and Sarah woke him up to go eat at O'Charley's. Tyler, Sarah and Charles need a good nights sleep tonight as tomorrow starts his official first round of chemotherapy. Even though he had the new drug (bevacizumab) on Friday, the tough round of drugs start tomorrow. He will be admitted until Wednesday. Please pray that Tyler's body will accept the drugs with few/no side effects. Sarah and Charles will be staying with him (probably a tag team). He will have a 2 room suite. One room will be Tyler's bedroom and the adjoining room will be a living room with a couch that pulls out to a bed. The nurse's warned Sarah and Charles not to expect to get much sleep as they need to monitor Tyler closely. That means they will be in the room every hour even through the night. Pray that Wednesday will come quickly so that they can go home. We love you Tyler! Be strong and know you have a lot of people praying for you! Stay close! KIm

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey-o dude! I just got this like beast tv set up in my living room. It is pretty big. I think like a 20". Haha. I hope Jan doesn't come over and throw a dundie at it and break the $200 T.V. Haha. jk jk. Well when you do get better, you are so coming over and watching the office with me on it. It's is really a 46" though. You don't have to stand to watch it like Michael Scott does everyday on his t.v. Well, I'm hoping everyday that I'm going to have alot of opportunities this summer to come see you. Too bad I can't come during your b-day because I have marching band camp=D! I'll probably end up coming maybe the week b4, of course, if your up to it. Well, you gotta keep me updated on your journeys this summer. I want to be supportive and help your family. Good luck!!
-Conner Novicki
P.S.I got 1st comment!! WOO!!
P.S.S.Never EVER EVER take off your pants!!!
P.S.S.S.Watch out for the crabs in the pool ((FLORIDA!!))
P.S.S.S.S.Ok, I'm done now. Teehee!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler,
darn I try so hard to be the first comment D: haha anyways like always , I enjoyed texting you today! I've been praying so hard about day of chemo and I know it will go well :) and hey, remember, je t'aime Aussi ;) its French everyone but text me when you feel like it

Love Catherine

Anonymous said...

hey Tyler!! In in Indiana for a softball tournament : D but we just lost our fourth game today so now we have to go home D : but oh well!! Anyway I miss you!! And I hope to see you soon!! And I hope you're feeling better!! And ... Well I think that's about it and its already like 1 in the morning so ... Yeah.
Love ya!!
((sydney<3))

Anonymous said...

Hey tyler!!---
just saying hi andf you are always in my prayers! You are my romodel(if i spelled that right) and hero!(i know i spelled that right)Just keep it up- and everyone is behind you. .. Get Well...
P.S.- CAL varsity is going to state and playing in Lexington soon.
P.S.S. conner leaves alot of P.S.'s

Anonymous said...

Tyler,
Or as Eric says I should type
Hey Dude!
This morning in church I was overcome with the thought of how many thousands of people are praying for you! We will be joining that number even more fervently as you recive your treatment over the next three days. You are SO often in our thoughts and prayers as we look at your empty house. Your bravery is an incredible and awesome (more blog lingo) example of faith and strength and character to my boys. Praise the Lord you are resting in His care. As you know your entire family are also missed and being lifted up to the Lord.
Love in Christ,
Your Neighbors