News from Sarah

Sunday, June 8

After being admitted to St. Jude's today, Tyler has received his pre-chemo med's. These med's were given to help him to prevent nausea. The good stuff is soon to come. Sarah said he was sitting in bed enjoying a plate of wings (hot or super spicy ones no doubt). Our prayer for today is that Tyler can put on a few more pounds and keep them on. This weight is necessary to prevent him from having future injections. The Hanson's plan is to come to Louisville for a few days during the week of June 16. Elijah is suppose to go to camp Hi Ho and they would like to come and visit friends. Tyler has to weigh 45 kilograms which equates to 100 pounds. He weighed 44.8 kilograms today. He has gained 3 pounds since Friday. Yea!! He is tired of milkshakes so I suggested donuts. Sarah is spending the night tonight and Charles will be there tomorrow night. Elijah is coming for a visit today and hasn't been to the hospital yet. Christian loves to come to the "children's" hospital because there are a lot of fun things to do. Keep the prayers comin'. We love you! Stay close! Kim

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeauh! 1st comment! Well it is pretty easy for me to be the first commenter because I sit here watching my mom write every one of the posts, so I know exactly when she's done. Teehee. Well, dude, you rock, and i super duper hope that you will be able to come see us like it said in the post. I sure do hope all these fundraisers go well for you. We got a bunch planned. But then again, why wouldn't these fundraisers go well??? This is YOU we're talking about. TYLER HANSON!! Everyone loves Tyler. DUH!! Haha. You still got alot of support behind you, and we're still prayin for you. Good luck on future stuff.
-Conner
P.S. I hope you didn't take off your pants.
P.S.S. Don't rub it in that you can eat super duper spicy wings and I'm still workin on eatin the wimpy ones.
P.S.S.S. Our T.V. is still alive and Jan hasn't destroyed it yet. WOO!
P.S.S.S.S.I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP! ((remember at your house with the huge bean bags you have in your room!
P.S.S.S.S.S. SSBB is BEAST!! Haha
P.S.S.S.S.S.S.I'm done, finally. CYA!

Anonymous said...

Oops, i forgot the other parenthesis on P.S.S.S.S.
Hehe.
-Conner

Bruce Novicki said...

Oh, you might not understand some of my message above. You have to read the other one first I wrote on yesterday's blog. Just thought I'd let you know. k bye!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Conner Novicki wrote that last one, not Bruce Novicki.

Anonymous said...

hey Tyler!!! I hope those wings were really really good!! And I hope everything's going well!!! You should text me sometime!! When ever you feel like it. Well I miss you!! And I hope to see you soon!!
love ya!!
((Sydney<3))

Anonymous said...

hey tye its pork i jus wanted to chek in to c how u were doin
tyler hope u gain the weight u need

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler!
ok like first I have to say that conner needs to quit with all the P.S.s. Ok anyways right now im texting you and I am glad that chemo went well today ! Our prayers have been answered . Well tomorrow night I am leavin for my camp in minnesota . Like I told you earlier, they take your cell phones and iPods when you get off of the bus. So if I never post anything on ur blog or text you, it doesn't mean that I forgot. Lol. I'll text you when I get on the bus but we will be on the bus thru the night and I know you will need ur sleep :) I'll talk to you when I get back (sunday) and I'll post something on the latest blog. Ttyl

Je t'aime
Catherine

Anonymous said...

and also conner still eats wimpy wings?!?!?! Haha just kidding. and conner, quit bragging about your fancy mac and how special it was to translate my saying je t'aime lol jk there too haha ok

Je t'aime
Catherine

sAraH ShRouT said...

hey tyler!!!
lucky... spicy hot wings!!! oh well... anyway not much has been going on here :( so glad to see you soon :)

Anonymous said...

hi tyler--
good to hear how things are giong and hope they continue in the right direction. Im praying for you. I am going to0 kep my "ceel phone final countdown" posted in my notes... hehe

P.S--- 6 months 17 days until i get my cell phone!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S.S.--- Conner leaves too many
P.S.'s and tee hee's jk jk
M4tth3W W3iss

Anonymous said...

tyler! so lucky to eat anything. glad your doing awesome, praying for you, and start eating some more of those hot wings!

much love,
sara f.

Anonymous said...

hey tyler,
i hope your hot wings were good! *mmm* anyway, you better be able to come visit us! we all REALLY miss you here! by the way, conner leaves WAY to many p.s's!! ok well bye-bye!

love ya, shannon