Saturday, January 25
Tyler spiked a fever on Thursday so it was back to the hospital. Unfortunately after many tests, the doctor's are baffled as to what is causing the fever. It seems now every time he has chemo he develops a fever. He is on quite a few different antibiotics to fight off a number of things that could be causing the fever. He will have to remain in the hospital until he is fever free for 24 hours. It is a waiting and praying game again.
It seems the closer it is to the end of the road, the longer it takes to get there. Hang in there Tyler! We love you and can't wait until this is all over for you!
Stay close! Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
heyy Tyler!!!! I'm so sorry you're still sick :( but I hope you feel better soon. You're so close to being done with this. Just a little bit longer! Go Tyler go!! Hehe. I can't wait to see your movie deal! That should make an exciting day. Oh and Puckett says hheeyy! Well we are really tired so we are gonna sleep now. Text me!! Love ya!!
((Sydney))
Hey Tyler,
It is Sunday morning and I am getting ready to go to church. My dog (cookie!!) is in here with me on her little chair/bed thing. It used to be in the living room, but my dog kept jumping on it when we weren't home so we put it in the computer room and it belongs to her now. She looks so cute over there on her bed. hehe. Well I hope you feel better soon. Hopefully we'll talk soon.
Cya
heyy tyler!! i'm sorry that you have been feeling bad lately and if you just think only 4 more rounds to go!! Your almost there!! you can make it through! I and all of us here believe in you and are praying for you!! I LOVE YOU!!!
MAR!!! <3 (:
hey Tyler! Hang in there, man. I can't imaging how you and your family must feel. You know you have a bunch of people that are praying for you, and even more than that...a God who loves you very much.
"Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love. For he does not willingly bring affliction or grief to the children of men." Lam 3:32-33
"Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Heb 4:16
Hang on to God's unfailing love and his promises!
much love....Mike Jill John Mark
Post a Comment