Feeling Good

Wednesday, April 16
Tyler is getting antsy! He wants to get off of his crutches and take off. Yes, it is time for Tyler to walk again. He is working hard to strengthen his leg so he can walk without crutches. He is working hard on school work also. He needs prayer though that when he is taken off of antibiotics next week his leg will not need surgery. If he does, it will take all summer for him to recover and rehabilitate.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of next week will be nothing but tests, tests, tests. Every part of his body will be tested. He will have a pet scan, cat scan, MRI, echo and EKG, audiology tests, kidney tests and many more. The doctors want to make sure his body isn't damaged in any way from the chemo. They also want to make sure that the cancer is completely gone from his body. We know it will be!!!!!! We can't wait to hear the results.
Stay close, Kim

6 comments:

conner Novicki said...

Hey Tyler.
You are a beast. I bought a xylophone online yesterday. Im the ultimate nerd. It is supposed to be here soon. Hope you like the game.
Cya

Anonymous said...

Hi Tyler, It's been wonderful reading the posts about the hair day and all the good news about your treatments being over. Liam's bible verse this week is Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." WOW...He has always been right there beside you Tyler, never bending, never wavering. We have said many prayers for you along with countless others who have been waiting for this moment. Just keep your strength up and hold on tight...your day is almost here buddy! Your bravery inspires us all! Blessings! The Scull Family

Dustye said...

Ty, I am getting ready for the last LIFT inside the YAC before we move the Block! I read that next week will be a bunch of tests, I will pray. Dude we have so much hanging out to do.

Maybe we can see transformers 2 together.

We miss you, heck I miss ya. The Block will be waiting on ya.

sydney sontag said...

heyy tyler!! we are all praying so hard for you! i hope all of your test this week, or is it next week?... i already forgot what i just read..... but i hope the tests go well and everything is all clear :) i miss you and can't wait for you to come back! we're always praying! text me whenever you feel like it :) love youu!
((sydney))

sAraH ShRouT said...

hey tyler I'm so excited about hoe good things are going and how fast u seem to be recovering!!!! it just goes to show how important lifting the ones we love up in prayer is... tyler you are STILL missed soooo much back here in louisville!!!!! and we cant wait to see you soon!!!!

Love ya
Sarah Shrout

bowling buddy :) said...

heyyyy Tyler aka bowling buddy :) I miss u sooooooooo much! txt me whenever you get a chance! I hope your feeling a lot better I keep praying for you :) and ooooo have funn with all of your tests! hahaha I'll talk to you soon LOVE YA