Tuesday, April 28
The Hanson's enjoyed a restful quiet weekend. They especially enjoyed Sunday. They went to church and later went to the park with their friends. The kids played on the playground and the adults played Scrabble and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Sarah said the sermon was just what she needed to hear. The sermon was on knowing that God has a plan and his plan is perfect. Psalm 23 was the scripture the sermon was based on. Look up this verse if you don't know it. The Lord is our shepherd and we are his sheep. We are to be obedient followers and follow the One who will lead us to the right places and in the right ways.
On Monday, Tyler was back to the hospital for a endoscopy. They looked down his throat, esophagus and into his stomach. He has a sore at the base of his esophagus and opening to his stomach that hasn't healed. The doctor took a biopsy of it and will treat him with medication. His surgeon will return at the end of the week and he will be taken off of his antibiotics next week for his leg. We want his leg to be free of infection and heal completely. The family will have to patiently wait for a few weeks for more tests to determine what the spot was on his lung. We can offer our help by continuing to pray for complete healing and removal of that spot. Take time each day to send prayers up to heaven on Tyler's behalf! We know and understand the power of prayer.
Enjoy each day and have no regrets especially when it comes to your family. Tell them you love them and spend time with them. There is nothing more important than family and aren't we blessed that we are a part of God's family and He loves us so much! Stay close! Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
heyy there tyler!! You are so strong and i hope tht those spots on your lung and throat are aokay!! Haha it was amazing being able to tlk to u the lttle tht we did:) things here at CAL r kind of crazy:) haha (ilk tell u bout them soon) hehe well i must go to bed now! Always praying and hope to see you soon! I love you so much! Stay strong buddy!
-mary beth
Hey Tyler! A similar situation happened to a friend of my sister who had cancer. She went for a scan and a new spot was found in her eye. The next time she went in for a follow up scan it was gone....due to the power of prayer....at least that's what the Dr.'s told her. It simply was removed from a higher power and if we truly pray and ask for this may God answer it in the way that is best for you. I do believe in prayer even when sometimes it seems as if no one is listening....HE is! Bless you, Tyler, and may all your tests come back clean as a whistle! You are constantly on our minds and hearts! Mrs. Hickman
hey tyler!!!!i havent been on here in a while, things have been kinda crazy! i got a bunch of people prayin for ya and ur lung, probly just another vein, but if not, i know God will work through it to do something amazing!.... Im soo glad u guys got to have fun on Sunday, that is a great verse. This is aaallmmmooossst over!!!!!! stay strong.. well i got to get ready to go do 8th grade chapel!! c ya bud!
heyy Tyler! It's really good to hear that you got to have fun the other day :) I already can't remember if it said Saturday or Sunday... Hah. Oh well. But anyways, we're all still waiting for your test results and praying soo hard. God has such a great plan for you Tyler, it's insane. Well I should probably try to get some sleep so I can wake up bright and early for school :/ but I miss you! And we're always praying for you! Text me whenever you feel like it :) love youu! ((Sydney))
Hello, Tyler!
I haven't posted a comment for awhile but I still read the blog all of the time. I just wanted to say "Hi" and that I am always praying for you and your family. You are fighting the fight and God will be there and will reward you for your faithfulness. Just hang on to Him and all of us out here, your friends and family, who are here for you. We love you!
Mrs. McKinney
heyy tyler. I hope those spots are nothing big. glad you had fun a while ago. God is with you and im praying for you.
love
sarah
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY SARAH! When I was thinking about awesome Mothers in church today (SECC), you were the first person who came to my mind....You have been through so much this past year and you have been in my prayers, daily...I hope you have had a wonderful Mother's Day with your family. We pray that you get great news with Tyler's next testing....and God-willing you all will be in Louisville really soon! Many Blessings, Pam
Happy Mother's Day Sarah. I hope you had a wonderful day, surrounded by your sweet family. YOU are one special mom...and YOU inspire us all. One day your three boys will look back on these days and realize just HOW precious you are. I'm sure they already know...and their lives will be blessed because of it. I'm sending you a hug from one mommmy to another. Kelley Scull
Hey Tyler! Your CA family will be praying and fasting. We love you and we KNOW that you are going to be completely healed!
Love you very much -- Aunt Cindy, Uncle Dave, Hannah, Naomi, & Matthew
Post a Comment