Great Summer Vacation!



















































Our family would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who contributed to making our vacation so fantastic. We truly had a wonderful time. We made 3 weeks worth of memories we will never forget. God truly blessed our time. We are so grateful! We love you all!

2 comments:

Mrs. Hickman said...

Those pics are priceless! How wonderful of you to share them with us and how great to see all of you smiling feeling healthy and happy! The news about Tyler brought Mary Beth and I to tears. I can't find the words to express how happy and joyous that news is! May God speak to you and take your family where you need to be! Of course Louisville sounds pretty good right now....don't ya think! Ha! I truly hope you all have a GREAT "rest of the summer." May God hold you close! Pam Hickman

Anonymous said...

Tyler,

Looks like you and your family had a great time and WOW you look great!!!! I am so happy that this time of joy has come to you and your family. God has blessed you because of your faith and endurance. Just remember He loves you as all of your friends and family do, too!! Enjoy the rest of your summer and I look forward to hearing how God is working in your life.
Mrs. McKinney