Monday, September 14
Sarah, Tyler and Christian are on their way home. Tyler's surgery was a success so now he needs to be patient while the antibiotics work to clean out his leg. Small metal rods and cement blocks packed with antibiotics were inserted into his leg in place of his metal prosthesis. He will need to walk with crutches with no weight bearing on his leg and his leg needs to remain extended. His leg is very fragile and brittle and could easily break if something fell on it or something hit it. Going to school will be a challenge especially in the crowded hallways. He will probably stay at home the remainder of the week to recover. He is in pain from the surgery. He will stay busy at home catching up on missed work from school.
They received outstanding news while at St. Jude. Sarah requested that since they were there at the hospital that Tyler have his chest ct scan early. Dr. Mauer was very hesitant but agreed to it. The news: COMPLETELY CLEAR! No sign of any cancer. We are so thankful!
Specific Prayer:
Quick and complete healing of his leg
No pain
No anxiety and stress while catching up on school work
Patience
Thanks for your support and continued prayer!
Stay close!
Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hanson family,
First, I am so glad that you were able to move back into our neighborhood. WELCOME!!
I just had to share this with you....Last week while Daisy and I were outside in the field, I glanced over at your house. The sun was shining in your front window and the cross you have on the wall was literally glowing.... All that I could see was the glowing cross in your front window with a huge circle of light around it....It was one of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen. Truly a sign from our Awesome GOD! It still gives me chills....
Many Blessings,
Pam Hooker
Post a Comment