Thursday, May 21
Tyler had surgery this morning around 11:00 am. Sarah called at 1:00 pm with the news. The spot was cancerous so the doctor's performed the thoracotomy. They removed a good size of his chest area to enable them to physically examine his lungs for additional spots. The good news is they found none. We offer praise for that news! Tyler will be in ICU for a few days to recover from this evasive sugery. He will be in a great deal of pain and will be medicated to relieve the pain. Sarah and Charles were meeting with the doctor's later for updates. They were anxious to see Tyler after the surgery. It is hard for a parent to see a child go through this type of surgery and situation and to be in this much pain.
We ask many questions when this happens to people we love. We don't know the answers. We do know that God's ways are not our ways and we must trust Him.
I will keep you posted as I learn more. In the meantime, please do not stop praying. "Don't give up, don't ever give up". Stay close! Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww!!!! Tyler....... Well at least they didn't find anymore. :( I Will be praying for you! Me and Seneca and maybe gracie will come visit you when you feel better! Get Well Soon!
Love steph!
Tyler, this morning while I was walking Daisy at 5:15am, I looked up at the clear sky and saw the beautiful moon and stars that our GOD made....I said a prayer for you and felt a complete peace and calm come over me....GOD said that you are in HIS care and we should trust HIM....HE has big plans for you...You have brought so many people closer to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour....You have touched so many lives and for that we are all so very thankful..we are all so proud of you and your courage!! I know the next few weeks will be rough for you and your family....We are all praying for complete healing and I know that it will happen!
heyy tyler. so the news wasn't exactly what we all wanted. but it's all good cuz God has a plan and a reason for everything that happens. and he's got a GREAT plan for you tyler. we're all still praying, so incredibly hard. well i'm in computer class right now and should probably be doing what i'm actually supposed to be doing.. if only i knew what that was.. haha. but before she gets mad i'm gonna so. i miss you and can't wait until you can come back! always praying for you! text me whenever you feel like it :) love youu!!
((sydney))
Post a Comment