Back in the Hospital

Tuesday, July 1

Tyler headed back to the hospital today for high doses of methotrexate and bevacizumab. After talking with Charles tonight, he said they were suspending treatment until tomorrow. I am unsure why. Tyler will need your prayers tomorrow though as they will start the treatment a day late. The sad news is he will have to be in the hospital for the Fourth of July. Charles bought a lot of fireworks per a request from Tyler. They may have to light the fireworks a day or two late but whenever they light them, it will be a celebration! Charles left after work today to travel to Memphis to be with the family. Pray that Tyler will tolerate his medications with little or no side effects. We love you and miss you. Stay close!
Kim

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah!! First comment!! Dreams do come true!! Jk jk. Well anyway heyy tyler!!!! I hope everything goes well with your treatment stuff and what not. And I hope there are ZERO side effects!! Well I miss you!!!!!
love ya!!!
((Sydney))

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler! I'm praying for you!I hope everything is going well.
Love, Hannah (your cousin remember? from CA...)

Anonymous said...

Im sorry about the hospital on the fourth of july! You probably can see really good ones from your room!! I am STILL praying for you!
Love Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Hey Bubba!
I love you and Im thinking of you I will be sad to be away from you this 4th.
You look like your having fun with your buddy! Talk to you soon...I'm praying your chemo doesn't have to many effects this timke
xoxox
Aunty alli and Aiko

Anonymous said...

We are just hearing you are in Memphis-- we all still love you and miss you and we will be praying for you!



Brennan Staples