Feeling Great!

Wednesday, July 16

Thanks for your prayers for Tyler. After spiking a fever last night, it dropped as quickly as it elevated and Tyler got to go home to his own bed. Amen! Today has been a good day for him. After waking up at 10:30 they headed to the hospital at noon. His counts and blood work was great so he returned home. He hasn't experienced the nasaeu like last time. He has actually been eating. He will return to the hospital tomorrow for more blood work. I know he will receive another good report. Way to go Tyler!

Tomorrow is a big day in Louisville. We are expecting a big crowd of supporters at the Tyler Hanson Run/Walk. It will be a great evening of fun and fellowship. Thank you to everyone who has donated, supported and worked this event. It has been amazing to see God work through so many people. I hope to see you there! Stay Close! Kim

11 comments:

Mary Beth :] said...

YAY!!!! 1st comment! im sooo happy your feeling better! I hope everything goed well at the hospital! Im praying for u!
ILY!!!! <3
Mary Beth

Anonymous said...

2nd comment!! YAY! anyways I am glad you are feeling better! I am still praying for you!!
Love alwyas
Stephanie!

sAraH ShRouT said...

hey!!
im soooooooooo glad your feeling better
i will be at your walk run tonight...SO EXCITED

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good day with out nasaeu. I hope all went and is going well today. So many prayers are being lifted up for YOU!!!! Tonight will be SO great. God's people are really moving. I can't wait for you to hear all about this evening from all of your friends and all of your new friends. Basically it is Tyler Hanson Day!!!!
CC News: As you probably know the little boys are traveling with their parents and may not make it back in time for tonight but we (I am including YOU!!!!)will all enjoy telling them about tonight when they are older. My boys will be there and witness first hand God's people working for HIS glory!!
Leslie

Anonymous said...

hey tyler!!!!! i'm glad you're feeling better!!!! i'm pumped for the run/walk today!! and i'm going with natalie and she's sitting right here ... next to me .... creepyyy. jk jk. well anyway, i miss you!!
love ya!!
((sydney))

Anonymous said...

TYLER
im glad your felling better and i hope that continues.... just checking in.. stay strong

Anonymous said...

hey tyler, i miss you sooooo much and think about you all the time. just recently, in michigan i saw a guy that had that same heart warming smile as you. i was so glad to see you at the run/walk tonight! you rock!
much love, and much prayer!
kirsi

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler! It was awesome seeing u at the fundraiser! Hope to c u soon!No Frogita Noooooo!:)
-TommyakaTammy

Anonymous said...

hey tyler!
the run/walk was so fun! i am so happy that i got to see you! i'm still praying for you!

love ya, shannon

Anonymous said...

im sooooo happy your feeling better tyler!! we all miss u soooo much!!!

love ya,
jaime

Anonymous said...

hey tyler
im so glad that you could make it to the run/walk.

I hope you get well verry soon

we all miss you here in kentucky
:-)

Amantha