Home From The Hospital

Monday, July 28

Tyler got to go home finally from the hospital yesterday. The doctor prescribed a steroid for Sarah to give him at home to keep him from throwing up. So far it has helped. Tyler ate dinner last night, soup and a raspberry drink. He has slept a lot since he has been home but I am thankful he isn't throwing up. He is looking forward to a break from the hospital.

Sarah and Charles were out shopping this evening for birthday gifts for Tyler. They were at the party store, when I called, getting decorations for his party tomorrow. Tyler will be 14 years old tomorrow. Send him a birthday wish! Continue to lift up Tyer and his family daily in prayer. Stay close! Kim

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler ,its katie happy almost birthday!!!!! =) ok get better!!! God bless, katie holt!!!=)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler!!! Haapy Birhtday!!!:) Well almost! Well it sounds like stuffs is going good! I hope all your medicine and things continue to work. Im always praying for you.Cya soon!
-TommyakaTammy
P.S.I just pushed some random button on my keyboard and now all the tool bars and like the spot where you type the website have all disappeared.And...Noooooooo!! I cant figuire out how to get it to go back!! I don't know what button I pushed!Ok well I gotta figuire this out so...Hope to cya soon!!Yesssssssss!Yeeah!I just found the button!!Cya

Anonymous said...

WoW!! That is probably the longest PS I have ever seen. I didnt realize I type that much.I just kept typing!! Only a true nerd would type a PS that long.I guess Ive been eating to much shaboobaniker!!
-Tommy

Anonymous said...

hey Tyler!!!! I'mreally glad that you're feeling better and throwing up and all that not fun stuff :( hehe well I miss you and hope to see you soon!!!!!!
Love ya!!!!!!
((Sydney))

austin kurnick said...

hey Tyler HAPPY B-DAY!!! I want you to know you are in my prayers. Only 30 more min. Till your b-day!!! Hope you have fun and get well soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tyler,
I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! You are such an amazing young man and we have been blessed to get to know you this year. We will be thinking of you on this day and praying for you everyday.
God Bless!
Mrs. Collins
(Catherine's Mom)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tyler! It's good to know you had a delicious dinner today. I want to wish you a very blessed and happy birthday. Know that we'll be thinking of you and praying for you always. Hang in there and keep staying strong. You are an impressive young man.
Happy Birthday. And know that God is carrying you.
Mr. and Mrs. Bowen

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!! We love you and are keeping you in our prayers. Wish we could be there in person to sing and celebrate with you. We are confident you're gong to lick this and God's got a great future for you!

Love,
Aunt Cindy, Uncle David, Hannah, Naomi, & Matthew

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I am sure that God will send many blessings your way! Please stay strong as we pray for complete and total healing.

Eat LOTS of birthday cake!

Pam and Chris Hooker

Anonymous said...

hey tyler,
happy birthday! i'm so glad that you get to stay out of the hospital for a while! i'm still praying for you everyday! i hope you have a great birthday!

love ya, shannon

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear tylerrrrrr, happy birthday to youuuu!!! Hooray!! well see yesterday was soooo boring i didnt feel the need to tell you about it youll have to bee strong anyways. hope you have an ausome Birthday!!!!!
Chad

austin kurnick said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Have a great day!!!!

Anonymous said...

HEY!! Happy Birthday! I am working on a card but it isn't turning out :(!!! Anyways BYE
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler. Happy B-Day!! :) Have an awesome day. We'll be praying for you today at CC practice. We sure miss you! May God give you strength and patience. Mr. Matthies

kelley said...

Happy 14th Birthday Tyler from The Scull Family. I hope this is a wonderful day for you. We'll all celebrate LIFE today in your honor! Blessings, The Sculls

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! Hope you are having a great day! We miss you and will continue to pray for God's healing!

Mrs. Herl, Mrs. Thomas, and Mr. Mounce!

Tori said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check your front porch today!!! hope you like it!
praying for you everyday.
love,
tori rogers

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Happy B-Day Tyler WooHoo! Wel I hope you have a great Day!!
-TommyakaTammy

Anonymous said...

hey tyler!!! i hope you feel better and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! so i hope it is a good one... and gosh now your 14 so... but were all praying for you and thinkin bout you on you birthday!!!

:D taylor jackson

Anonymous said...

hey tyler it's mason...happy birthday!!!!! Hope you have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Tyler!
Just wanted to be sure to wish you a happy birthday! It was great seeing you at the walk/run a couple of weeks ago. You and your family are in my prayers everyday! Hope to see you soon.

Mrs. McKinney

Mary Beth :] said...

hey tyler!!!!!!!!! happy happy birthday!! im still on vacation rite now but wen i get home i am gunna c u since something has always come up! but anyways..... i hope u eat a lot of birthday cake and have an awesome meal! i hope it els good to b home and to b 14! (i just turned 13 so i really dont kno wat it feels like! but anyways again... im goin to celebrate my bday wit my cousin and im gunna get u somethin wen i get home! hop to c u soon! love ya!

:) <3 Mary Beth <3 (:

Tori said...

we should try to get 100 comments! :D

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!!

I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!

GET BETTER AS SOON AS U CAN AND STAY STRONG!!

LOVE YOU!!!!

JAIME

Anonymous said...

Hooray it's your birthday happy birthday tyler

Anonymous said...

Tyler, How does it feel to be 14! I'm glad your day turned out great! Send us some movies from your new camera. I can't wait to hear some good drummin also. Enjoy your next couple of days with your family. We miss you.
Happy Birthday!
Mrs. N

Tori said...

well maybe not 100....

puckett :) said...

hey tyler! im so sorry i missed your fundraiser and that its taken me this long to get on your awsome site-which will totally be saved to my favorites! my family and i have been praying for you. i really miss you bud!!! stay strong in Christ! and just so you know, im gonna miss havin you sneek up behind me and scare the carp out of me! haha! i hope you had the best birthday ever! you deserve it! i will continue to pray for you! get well soon! luv ya!

xoxo
puckett

+my family(they say hi and want you to know you have their support!)